wear your armor
whether it’s makeup, a band tshirt, your fandom pins, tattoos, jewelry, your favorite ripped pair of jeans, or something no one else can touch or see like your favorite song repeating like a mantra in your head, the sound of your own heartbeat, or the knowledge that you were brave enough to get out of bed today when everything else inside you said “no”
wear your armor and kick ass
name ➔ eilish
birth place ➔ tennessee
where do i live ➔ tennessee
hair color ➔ brown
eye color ➔ green
birthday ➔ july 6
gender ➔ female
lefty or righty ➔ righty
single or taken? ➔ single
happy? ➔ eh
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
are you in love ➔ no.
do you believe in love…
I should probably watch tangled now because it keeps me from being anxious
it’s like one minute I’m like “oh yeah no I’m doing fine honestly,” and then the next minute I can’t stop crying and I feel so alone and I don’t understand why
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.—6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)